August 24, 2015

End of Summer

CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE

TUESDAY 4:30PM
The Springs
608 Mateo St.
Downtown LA (Arts District) 90021

*Single class /$15
*10 class pass /$135

Summer is almost over, again!!  2015 has been a fun year and seems to be zooming by even faster than last year.  I wanted to reach out and say 'Hi & Sat nam' to everyone.

I am excited to invite you to my class this coming Thursday at 4:30pm at The Springs.  This week is the last Thursday afternoon class.

Starting next week, September 1st, class will be  every Tuesday at 8:15pm.  I am so thrilled to have this later time slot - I believe this will serve you better.  I am looking forward to this opportunity, hopefully all of my friends can join me at The Springs.

NEXT week class is 
TUESDAY AT 8:15PM

See you on the mat

1 comment:

coolsummerhotwinter said...

We know how to cooling your summer. Napravi pravilniat izbor. Vzemi naj-dobriat konvektor za doma. Kupi ventilatorni konvektori na izgodna cena.
Nie imame i predlovenie za otoplenie na ofis, biznes sgrada ili goliama familna kushta. Vij nashite termopompi onlain.

Post a Comment